Bleach RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RP Central

HomeHeaderLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Sheet- Ransetsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eilos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Eilos

Number of posts : 84
Motto : Why work hard to be the best when you can do nothing and be runner-up?
Character Sheet- Ransetsu Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Character Sheet- Ransetsu Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-22

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Character Sheet- Ransetsu Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Character Sheet- Ransetsu Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Reiatsu:
Character Sheet- Ransetsu Left_bar_bleue500/500Character Sheet- Ransetsu Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Race: Shinigami

Character Sheet- Ransetsu Empty
PostSubject: Character Sheet- Ransetsu   Character Sheet- Ransetsu I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:07 pm

This is a placeholder, I"ll fill different parts of it in as I figure them out!

I do have one question though- what exactly are "Abilities"? I don't know too much about Bleach to tell the truth so I'm not exactly sure what you mean about that section. I"ll leave it blank for now.

Character Sheet- Ransetsu Mori_ranmaru_crest

Name: Mori Ransetsu

Alias: None. Those close to him, especially young girls/small children call him "Midori-kun" teasingly.

Height: 6'1"

Hometown: Gifu, Mino Province

------------------------------

Further Details

Appearance: For lack of a better word, Ransetsu is a “pretty” man. His face is slightly on the taller side with smooth features. He has very dark black eyes, but despite their harsh coloring they still have a kind look to them, making it seem like he’s been laughing recently. There’s often a mischievous but friendly smile on his face. His voice is low, but not “bassy”, it also has a very calming tone to it. His hair is very long and black, its silky waves reaching down to the middle of his back. His skin is somewhat pale, but not ghostlike. Ransetsu is slender, but not overly thin. His muscles are well defined but particularly large. He generally wears zori sandals with tabi under his Shinigami robe. He has a passion for hats of all kinds, but does not have one that he wears regularly. He particularly likes Top-hats similar to those worn by magicians (or General Cross from D. Gray-man). Around the waist of his robe, he wears a notably thick cloth belt diagonally from his left to right. Although it appears loose, it is in fact very secure, his Zanpaku-to is ‘sheathed’ in the right (lower) side of it. He leaves his robe unbuttoned about mid-way down to his chest.

Talents: Seduction (both sexes), cooking *limited repertoire, but very good at what he can make*, singing, Pipa

Personality: As far as his personality is concerned, Mori Ransetsu is an extremely amicable person. Even people who are generally antisocial feel drawn to him and can be open. He is the kind of person to keep a level head in almost any situation and advise his allies, making him seem like a sort of father figure, even to those older than he. He has an unconditional love for strawberries, in any incarnation. He is very open sexually, often teasing both women and men. Above all else, he is a kind, honest, and loyal person. He always keeps true to his promises, and will keep a secret from his higher-ups if he knows that someone truly doesn’t want it told. Although he almost always maintains his calm demeanor, certain things can destroy this. He becomes very angry when someone he cares about’s trust is betrayed. He doesn’t love fighting, but he does it when it is necessary. When something truly infuriates Mori, his personally changes drastically. His kind voice and eyes lose all of their previous charm. Rather than a soothing tone, his voice becomes straight and inescapably clear. His eyes lose their sheen, and almost seem to change shape, giving his face a sinister look. In times like this, he becomes absolutely ruthless, witnessing every bit of pain he inflicts on his opponents with delight.

Sexual Preference: Straight, but with bisexual tendencies. Basically at his core he's heterosexual, but he has a funloving personality in which he's comfortable making straight men uncomfortable.

-------------------------------
Inventory

Weapons: Jiyuu no Sekai (Zanpaku-to, has not been approved) He also has a second, normal katana left over from his days as a soldier.

Accessories: Strawberries, a small hand-mirror, a bandana,

-----------------------------

Abilities-As I mentioned I"m not sure what this means.

------------------------------

Biography:(this uses real history as the background, but obviously everything involving Ransetsu is fabricated).

The son of Mori Tadamasa (Younger brother of Ranmaru), Ransetsu was inspired by tales of his uncle since his youth. Soon after Mori’s death at Honnouji, along with every other one of his older brothers, Tadamasa made a wise decision and joined Tokugawa Ieyasu’s army as the only remaining member of the Mori lineage. Not long after that, Ransetsu was born. Living in such a chaotic age, Ransetsu followed the clearest path in front of him, becoming a retainer and warrior for Ieyasu. While he never became a general while he was alive, he quickly rose through the ranks to become a lieutenant. He was viewed as a very promising man, almost sure to become a general some day if the fighting continued. Due to his personality, he quickly gained many friends in the force, and his unwavering loyalty garnered him respect among the higher-ranking officers. Much to the grief of his friends and father, he never had the chance to become an important figure in history. Assigned to fight under Ban Danemon, he is an instrumental figure in the battle of Domyoji. During the battle, Ransetsu personally encounters enemy general Goto Matabei in the fog. After a short but tense battle, he kills Matabei. He is momentarily stunned after the one-on-one fight, but he soon reports to Danemon with his success. The general praises him, and places him on the front lines as they continue to move. Their forces intercept those of Sanada Yukimura, and before they are called off a battle begins. Being on the front lines, Ransetsu is one of those engaged in this early skirmish. His forces clash with those of Yukimura directly, leaving the general to fight Ransetsu personally. Regardless of the tales of Yukimura’s might, and the fact that he is using a katana against a long spear, Mori does not back down from the challenge. He engages in a fierce battle with Sanada, but after the battle drags on, his tiredness affects his judgment. He leads one last wild charge on Yukimura, but due to the nature of the combatant’s weapons, Mori is impaled by his opponent. After becoming a part of the Soul Society, Ransetsu’s upbringing in a time of war leaves him unable to live a peaceful life. He immediately sought entrance into the Soul Reaper Academy. Not only were his abilities clearly more than good enough, his charm again earned him allies in high positions. He impressed General Kelzack with his abilities, and quickly became Lieutenant of the 3rd division under captain Hideyasa Marutomi, a man with a similarly easygoing disposition as Ransetsu. After Marutomi was killed in an early battle with the arrancars, Ransetsu grimly took the position of Captain of Third Division, where he strives for his division to not only try their best, but to enjoy themselves while doing it.

Sample RP:

The fog that descended about the battlefield was distressingly thick. In a situation where one can barely see in front of them, things could quickly go wrong. On top of that, I have to command my whole unit. However, as a lieutenant I will not fail in my mission! With these thoughts in mind, Ransetsu bravely leads his troops into the fog. He notices their apprehension and smiles at them. Their mood instantly lightens, and their progress improves dramatically. In a moment Mori motions for his troops to stop moving. He listens carefully, and hears the voices of enemy troops. Unfortunately he can’t hear what they’re saying, but their noises are more than enough to betray their location. He turns around and nods to his men, and they silently charge in. His 20 troops come up on an enemy force of about 50. Ransetsu lets out a cry as they come upon their opponents, and the enemy is stunned. His troops quickly enter the fray and begin attacking. An enemy flings himself at Ransetsu with a roar, swinging his sword wildly. Mori quickly sidesteps and twists the weapon out of his opponent’s hand. As he fumbles for it on the ground, Ransetsu lands a swift blow to the back of his neck with the back of his katana. His opponent crumples unconscious to the ground. In a few minutes all of their enemies are on the ground. Ransetsu raises his sword in the air in a cheer, and is joined by his whole unit. There were only a few enemy casualties, so they tie up the unconscious and wounded and send a messenger to Danemon noting the victory and capture. After some more dredging through the fog, Ransetsu again hears voices. Unfortunately, they are too close this time for him to set up an ambush.
“Matabei-sama, just now I heard some sounds of battle! Could Ieyasu’s troops be nearby?”
“True, be on the alert men. We’ll try to withdraw into the fog and retreat as soon as possible.”

That’s Matabei! If I can defeat him, the battle is ours! Ransetsu motions for his squad to draw their weapons and prepare for battle. Matabei is seated on a horse, flanked by his officers along with a small contingent of about 40 other soldiers behind him. Ransetsu stands directly in the middle of their path, sword drawn. He turns and grins at his men, who return the sentiment. Then he roars and rushes forwards. As the troops lock themselves into battle, Matabei gets off of his horse and draws his katana. He and Ransetsu circle each other for a moment, locking eyes. Suddenly the enemy general rushes Ransetsu. He deflects his opponent’s blow and backs off. The difference between normal soldiers and a general is immediately apparent to Mori. Both fighters go at each other at once, and a series of blows are traded quickly, none of them landing a hit. They come together again, and a battle of strength begins, both trying to push the other into submission. However, at this point Matabei shouts as loudly as he can in Ransetsu’s face. The lieutenant recoils, at which point he is knocked over by a leg-sweep from Matabei. As the general prepares to strike, Ransetsu quickly rolls away- but not without taking a cut to his arm. He holds the wound as the warm blood starts flowing out of his arm. He is stunned by the sight of his blood for a moment, but quickly recomposes himself and grips his katana firmly. He rushes at Matabei again, and slashes the sword out of his hand. He then takes a quick step to the general’s right and swings his sword with him. It makes a deep gash in his opponent’s side, and the blood spurts out, covering Ransetsu’s face and neck. Matabei’s eyes go white, and his mouth moves wordlessly for a moment. Then he falls to the floor as the grass around him is stained red. Ransetsu touches his face and stares at the enemy general’s blood on his fingers. Seeing their general killed, the enemy troops flee. Ransetsu smiles again at his troops, who are looking at him with pride and amazement.
“Now, let’s go home.”
Back to top Go down
Eilos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Eilos

Number of posts : 84
Motto : Why work hard to be the best when you can do nothing and be runner-up?
Character Sheet- Ransetsu Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Character Sheet- Ransetsu Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Character Sheet- Ransetsu Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Character Sheet- Ransetsu Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Reiatsu:
Character Sheet- Ransetsu Left_bar_bleue500/500Character Sheet- Ransetsu Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet- Ransetsu   Character Sheet- Ransetsu I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 12:08 am

All right, that's it.

As I said, I'm still not certain what "Abilities" is supposed to entail, but I can add them later. I'm putting the character sheet as it is now up for evaluation.
Back to top Go down
Airen
Airen

Number of posts : 139
Motto : wtf do you want?
Character Sheet- Ransetsu Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Character Sheet- Ransetsu Right_bar_bleue

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Reiatsu:
Race: Vizard

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet- Ransetsu   Character Sheet- Ransetsu I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:05 pm

intresting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://animecrazy.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Sheet- Ransetsu   Character Sheet- Ransetsu I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Sheet- Ransetsu
Page 1 of 1