Bleach RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RP Central

HomeHeaderLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Youkoso Minasan!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eilos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Eilos

Number of posts : 84
Motto : Why work hard to be the best when you can do nothing and be runner-up?
Youkoso Minasan! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Youkoso Minasan! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-22

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Youkoso Minasan! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Youkoso Minasan! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Reiatsu:
Youkoso Minasan! Left_bar_bleue500/500Youkoso Minasan! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Race: Shinigami

Youkoso Minasan! Empty
PostSubject: Youkoso Minasan!   Youkoso Minasan! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:30 pm

Ransetsu looks out at the members of his Division. He smiles warmly, and opens his arms. "Welcome, everyone! Division 3 is a place where we all strive to not only do our best, but to have a damn good time doing it! Kanpai!" He raises his dish of sake, then drinks it down quickly. As he lays on his side and refills it, he is content.

NOTE: This doesn't have to be an RP thread. If you want to give yourself a short RP introduction that will be best, but mostly this is just to welcome everyone who joins my division! I'm Eilos/Awesome Opossum (Mori Ransetsu), and I will do my best to lead you well.
Back to top Go down
Airen
Airen

Number of posts : 139
Motto : wtf do you want?
Youkoso Minasan! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Youkoso Minasan! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-22

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Youkoso Minasan! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Youkoso Minasan! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Reiatsu:
Youkoso Minasan! Left_bar_bleue500/500Youkoso Minasan! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Race: Vizard

Youkoso Minasan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkoso Minasan!   Youkoso Minasan! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:08 pm

*Listens while in wall*
Back to top Go down
http://animecrazy.net

Youkoso Minasan!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach RP Central :: Soul Society :: Gotei 13 :: Division 3-
Jump to: