Bleach RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach RP Central

HomeHeaderLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Skeleton thing :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollow Master
Rookie
Rookie
Hollow Master

Number of posts : 22
My Skeleton thing :P Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100My Skeleton thing :P Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-23

My Skeleton thing :P Empty
PostSubject: My Skeleton thing :P   My Skeleton thing :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:26 pm

What I have so far Razz (Not done quite yet Razz)

Name: Kenpachi, Adenu

Alias: Nope Razz

Race: Vizard

Height: 6 Feet and 2 inches

Hometown: Born in Johnson City and put into an Orphanage, he was adopted by Japanese parents and they renamed him Kurisaki, Adenu (Details on other name latter)

------------------------------

Further Details

Appearance: Adenu is a tall and broad shouldered youth. He never knew his real parents and never really cared. He was 6'2", heavily muscled, red hair, brown eyes that change color, pale skin, white teeth, freckles, and he constantly wears black. His daily attire consists of black shoes, black silk socks, black dress pants, black silk button up, a silver dog chain around his neck as well as a small silver chain with a dog tag on it, and a black trench coat. When he is battling and really gets into it, his eyes turn blood red. When hes calm and collected, they are dark brown. When he is relaxed and having a good time, they are brown with hints of green. When he is really happy they turn to a light brown with gold streaking through. When he is pissed, they turn black. He wears a silver ring on his right ring finger, which has a small chain on it. When walking to standing still, he has his arms bent at an angle with his hands in his pockets and thumbs sticking out.

Talents: He can often persuade people to his side when he is not in his pissed or battle raged moods. People after wards have often said that there is something about his eyes that are compelling and make you want to do what he says. He also is superb at reading peoples' faces and body posture to figure out their emotions.

Personality: He is relaxed normally and is kind to everyone. He is very mature for his age and people often praise him for it. He has a charm that he uses unconsciously and girls find him mysterious and captivating. The guys see him as a possible person that might steal their girlfriend, but can not help to want to be his buddy, so he is extremely popular even with the guys, and he gives them tips on what to do sometimes. He treats ladies with respect and dignity and despite all the girls that ask him out, he always declines, but in a way that never hurts them. As a Vizard, he is often taken seriously even by his elders in the group. They, generally speaking, listen to him and think about what he says. If there ever needs to be a negotiation, at school or in the Vizard world, Adenu is called upon to help. He is really amicable and people often open up to him, and he gives them what advise he can and never misuses the trust people put in him. He absolutely hates to be betrayed and as such he never betrays anyone.

Sexual Preference: Straight

-------------------------------

Inventory

Weapons: He carries around two knives in each shoe, two in a chest holster, two in the sleeves of his trench coat, 6 in various hidden pockets in the trench coat and his Zanpakuto at his left side and another knife on his right side

Accessories: Silver ring with a small chain on it on left ring finger; a silver dog chain and a small silver chain with two dog tags, on one side it has a picture of his girlfriend on it, the other was a picture of a skull, the other one had his name, birthday, and age on it; and a small string on his right wrist.

-----------------------------

Abilities

Not sure yet

------------------------------

Biography

Background: The history of your character. This has a 400 word minimum requirement (if a Quincy, 800) and won't be accepted if it's short of that figure. Please be imaginative with this, we hate clichés.

Sample RP: Make it damn good.
Back to top Go down
Eilos
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
Eilos

Number of posts : 84
Motto : Why work hard to be the best when you can do nothing and be runner-up?
My Skeleton thing :P Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100My Skeleton thing :P Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-22

Character sheet
Health Bar:
My Skeleton thing :P Left_bar_bleue1000/1000My Skeleton thing :P Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Reiatsu:
My Skeleton thing :P Left_bar_bleue500/500My Skeleton thing :P Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: My Skeleton thing :P   My Skeleton thing :P I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:29 pm

Don't mean to be nitpicky but-

14 years old and 6'2"? Seems kind of tall <__<

Edit: Also, reading his personality, it seems like our characters will get along really well. Cool.
Back to top Go down
Airen
Airen

Number of posts : 139
Motto : wtf do you want?
My Skeleton thing :P Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100My Skeleton thing :P Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-22

Character sheet
Health Bar:
My Skeleton thing :P Left_bar_bleue1000/1000My Skeleton thing :P Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Reiatsu:
My Skeleton thing :P Left_bar_bleue500/500My Skeleton thing :P Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Race: Vizard

PostSubject: Re: My Skeleton thing :P   My Skeleton thing :P I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:06 pm

we could be friends
Back to top Go down
http://animecrazy.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Skeleton thing :P   My Skeleton thing :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Skeleton thing :P
Page 1 of 1